Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Care if I Oki?

I can't do the top 30 songs like the brother. Mine are all on my Sony pea pod anyway, so a list is redundant. (At least for me. It's all about me.) So I picked a list of stuff I might be drunk enough to karaoke if given the chance. In no particular order:

- The Theme from "Shaft" - yeah, I know they did it on the Simpsons, but they totally stole my idea. The big opening intro is great for drinking up the courage and you don't have to sing high to get through it. It's win-freakin-win.
- Babies (Pulp) - "I only went with her cuz she looks like you MY GOD"
- She's a Lady (Tom Jones) - just for the whoa-ooh-whoa-ooh-Whoa-Ooh-Whoa-Ooh-WHOA part
- I Think I Love You (Partridge Family) - hey, didn't Danny Bonaducci play with Mingus...?
- Fernando (Abba) - I could probably do it like Shatner too. "Do you. Hear. The drums. Fernando."
- The Theme from "Super Fly" (not done on the Simpsons)

Actually, I can't think of any others. It helps to have drink both to make the list and to sing it. I guess this means I have to go back to writing my finals. Flippin' school n' all.

No comments: