Monday, May 22, 2006

Solo mi e la amo

In honor of yet another friend's wedding this weekend, as well as for all of those friends and family members (and random people living on my street and hideous people at the Walmart) with children, every day this week I'm going to blog at least 1 great thing about being single.

Monday:
I set my own bedtime


This came to me on Friday when I fell asleep around 8:00. Not much of a Friday night, sure, but the point isn't that I have nothing to do on Friday, because if I did have something to do on Friday I could do it. It happened that this particular Friday I had nothing to do and I was tired and I went to sleep. I don't have to answer to anyone, be responsible for bathing kids, feeding men -- nothin.

I'm my own bed cop.

Slept in until 10:30 on Saturday too.

No comments: