Wednesday, April 12, 2006

posting to the post after the fact

Did I jump the acupuncture gun? Maybe. T'ai Chi Man has since filled me in on the working of Chinese medicine and he recommends massage or moxibustion (which sounded a lot like Matza ball, which made me think of Deepfry, which made me think of cake and bacon, which made me hungry, and on and on and on ...). Apparently moxibustion (which also made me think of the cousin's dog, Moxie) involves heating up some stuff and sticking it on the thing and then letting it burn. Sounds a bit G. Gordon Liddy/James Dean-esq, but it also sounds a lot better than a needle.

Although, honestly, going to a girlie spa and getting a massage (facial, mani and pedi) sounds even better. The chances of insurance paying for that? ha ha ha.

No comments: