Monday, March 27, 2006

Okay, maybe I'm greedy, but ...

Grades came in and I did a lot better than I thought:
Writing A
Italian B- (no way)
History A- (way)
GPA = 3.74

But not as well as I needed for the Dean's List (3.75).

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Flippin' .01 off. That means no Starbucks card. This is where the "+" would have come in handy in Writing. I know I earned it. Flippin' hell, that Foucault paper was totally worth a "+". Mike gave me a "+" last term and I made up the arguments for the papers in that class. ffft James Ellroy uses racial slang as a literary device, honestly. I can't believe he bought that. This time I really supported my arguments and wrote real, solid, logical papers -- and I participated in every class. Lord knows how I participated. Come on, Matt, throw me a bone, paisan. Tuo e io sono italiano, sono familigia, eh? Ma dai. MA DAI.

No comments: