Saturday, March 18, 2006

no no no ... like a blade in the water, vitali

I know I've killed the dream blog, but this one was too weird not to jot down. Last night I was giving Vitali Klitchko swimming lessons. He was a lead weight in the water, by the way, and had no concept of how to move effectively down the lane. He was all over the place.

I've heard that water equals ... erm ... yeah ...

One last note on the worst Italian class ever: yesterday was supposed to be spent going over the 400+ exercises she gave us for homework except *whoops* she didn't bring the answers with her to class so we had to "correct each other". Which might have been effective if we had learned something over the term. As it was we sat there struggling with each question, but since professoressa hadn't even brought the book with the exercises or the print outs from the online stuff (never mind the answers, she didn't even have the questions) she was useless in pointing us in the right direction. Oh, and we still don't know what room the final's being held in. It's on Monday night. Good thing we did the instructor evaluations on Thursday, although I don't know that I could have given her a lower rating than I already had.

No comments: