Tuesday, January 31, 2006

MeMe Hates The Homework. Me Do The MeMe Instead.

Four Jobs You've Had:
1. Internet Lackey
2. Marketing Lackey
3. Retail Bookstore Lackey
4. Corporate Toady

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
(cah! only four? feck me ...)
1. The Seven Samurai
2. Wings of Desire
3. You Only Live Twice
4. Howard's End

Four Places You Have Lived:
(cah! only four?)
1. Eugene, OR
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. San Francisco, CA
4. The 5th Circle of Hell (wait, I've listed L.A. twice...)

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. email.uoregon.edu
2. imdb.com
3. nytimes.com
4. hasskiss.blogspot.com

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Lost
2. Antiques Roadshow (it fascinates me; I really don't know why)
3. Mythbusters (okay! I know I say I don't like it because it's a boy show, but sometimes it's okay)
4. Most Haunted

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Mal's "Shepherd's Pie" (it's actually Jacques Pepin's Gratin Parmentier)
2. oh! Mal also makes great bangers and mash
3. key lime pie from The Sweet Life
4. fried noodles at the little Vietnamese food place on West 11th

Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
1. RunRig "The Gaelic Collection" (shut up)
2. Mango "Come le Acqua" (I said, shut up)
3. Death Cab For Cutie "Plans"
4. David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust" (I'm a momma-poppa comin' for you)

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Vegas, baby.
2. Paris was nice, for all it's adventures, so let's say Paris, France for #2
3. The Norton Simon Museum, Pasadena
4. The Tate Gallery, London

Four People Who Are Now Obligated To Do This On Their Blog:
1. You
2. You
3. You
4. And you -- the rest of you: thank you for coming out to the audition, but we won't be needing you today.

If you don't have a blog, you may speak freely about yourself on the comments. For those of you who have a blog and don't use it ... well ... I'm just sayin' ... you *could* ... you know ... use it ... n' stuff.

No comments: