Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Devil's Playground

Sorry, not keeping up on the blog as well as I'm a-pposed to. We did watch another movie over the weekend called Ganga Ki Saugand, but I didn't review it because I wasn't entirely sure what happened in it.

There's this gold-sequined bustier that fits both the love interest and the sister (and then the sister trying to hit on the brother and the weird silver phallic statues that come between them); and this message that violence is bad, but maybe violence is okay if it's good violence, but non-violence is better, but for violent people violence is the only way to solve things, but it's all thanks to the Ganges anyway?

See? I just don't know. It was crazy. We have another Bollywood coming from Netflix today (Seeta Aur Geeta) and maybe it will be better.

Anyway, can't blame it all on The Beatles, although I finally got 100% playing the hard level on "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" and that took a lot of practice. But I'm also trying to get through the "nose" section of Tristram Shandy and thinking that maybe John Irving swiped a lot of his style from Sterne. Maybe.

I'm just sayin'.

So idle, but busy at the same time. Go figure.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Gold-sequined bustier? No need for more...I'm in!