Tuesday, June 09, 2009

week

Rescuing the neighbor's dog ... taking finals ... working all day ... cleaning the house all night

and my Wii fit age keeps hitting the 40's! "School is making you old," the cousin/roommate told me. Sheeyah it is. One more day and it's done. Then I'll be in the 20's like he is. You'll see! You'll all see!

Tomorrow I turn in the photo portfolio and take the art final -- the samurai final was a tricky little sucker. Who drew the map in The Seven Samurai? and stuff like that. That one I knew (Kambei) and the one about Kikuchiyo, but Lady Yae in Heaven and Earth? Who's going to remember the girlfriend who dies off-screen as some side-plot? And there were two questions about her. I think I passed okay, but I'm pretty sure I missed a few.

Parents here on Thursday. Of course it's going to rain. Why have sun? Why? Because it was predicted, that's why. Now I'll never hear the end of "It rains all the time there" because for them it does. nuts.

Oh yeah, this just in: the wee brother, apparently still hasn't decided.

That is all.

No comments: