Monday, May 04, 2009

But in this ever changing world in which we live in

The term's almost over and I just don't think it's going to work out in a pretty fashion. The weekend was spent at a narrative journalism workshop, which was helpful on its own, but not helpful considering all the junk I have to work on this week and the time I missed by being in the classroom. I just sat there playing over in my head all the crap that's due and not done. It's relative to money fear -- that feeling you get on the Wednesday before payday, where you know you've got to get through Thursday with $2.50 in the bank.

In two days I pushed through a paper on Rashomon, (it's due tonight), and an edited news story for tomorrow, a series of portraits for Thursday (psychological photo? They're all psychological -- it's art demmit), we planted vegetables (rain? yes) and I learned how to write about suicide and murder in a narrative fashion. Rich. Full. Weekend.

One day I'll sleep and it will be good.

No comments: