Sunday, February 08, 2009

She's Just Not That Into It

So, yeah ... not much going on, but compelled to blog anyway. Why? Why?

I can't get my head around this paper for the documentary class. Maybe because I'm trying to write poetry at the same time (it's got to be funny --- no, wait, maudlin --- no, wait, everyone writes maudlin poetry -- oh, God! What do I do?) and come up with an argument in favor of online libel law.

The cousin/roommate is having cereal for dinner because I can't even scrape it together enough to make mac and cheese. Here is where I'm thankful for not having children, by the way. Not that I'm not generally thankful for it, especially when I want to go to bed early or when I want to swear at drivers on the road (not that having kids ever stopped my mom), but now I'm especially thankful because I'm just not into the whole dinner-makin' thing. I don't know how people have kids, but then I'm not sure how anyone goes to college right after high school and actually learn anything. In between the drinking and the pot smoking how the hell do they do it?

Man I miss drinking and pot smoking...

That said another week is starting and it's tipping into the second half of the term, so it's almost over. I can almost watch movies again -- provided they get returned at some point from the Eugene PD.

That is all. (Is the cousin/roommate watching Gallipoli? I love that movie... just the thing to make me feel better)

No comments: