Sunday, April 13, 2008

WILLLLLLLLSOONNNNNNNN


This is Wilson. He showed up last Monday. First he was in our driveway. Then he disappeared. Then he came back on Wednesday on the lawn next to the drive way and he had the red hand and face you see above.

And, sure, I thought "Voodoo" right away. Because that's what I think. That's what I am.

Now he's like a friend. Every day I say goodbye to Wilson. Every night I say hello. Sometimes I miss him.

He was kicked last night and is now down in front of our neighbor's house. No one's moved him back yet. Or picked him up. He's like the neighborhood pet.

I'm afraid one day he'll be gone.

And then I'll cry. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllssoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 comment:

Lesli Larson said...

It appears that he has changed his stripes and taken up a roost here, in our neighborhood:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/archivalclothing/2426341851/