Saturday, April 05, 2008

S.A. - T.U.R. - D.A.Y. ... night-night

Spent the day typing up a 3-page response to a silly ethics scenario and reading legal briefs. Of the 40 cases we're supposed to know from last week and this week, I've looked up and summarized only 19. It's taking forever and there are another 15 for next week. Stopped long enough to make dinner and ruin the ending of "Dog Day Afternoon" for the cousin/roommate -- DUDE! I thought he'd seen it before. Turns out he hadn't. On the question "Does Lance (Henrickson) ever say anything in this movie?" I replied with the old "Yeah, at the end just before he ..."

Yeah. Well done me.

We watched "Capote" while eating food and settling in -- I could afford a couple hours away from the Supreme Court, right? Fine little movie. Philip Seymour Hoffman is unsettling. Cousin/roommate hasn't read "In Cold Blood" either, so there's another story ruined.

Hey, but Kubica's on pole in Bahrain, so all is well. All is well. All is well. (It's the wave of the future - the future - wave of the future - it's the wave of the future)

I'm going to bed.

No comments: