Thursday, April 10, 2008

Everybody Must Get Blogged

Me mum, a very clever chick and fun in Vegas, was recently laid-off from work after being lackey to the man for about 23 years. She now has a lot of time on her hands and some small measure of bitterness, and, in the tradition of my family, she has decided to take it out online in a blog.

She had actually sent these articles into her local newspaper where they disappeared, until she got a call from an editor in Real Estate/Business (!) who told mom to post them in a blog attached to the paper and maybe they'd print one someday. Here I bust my hump in J school to get in and ... well ... Anyway, she's good, is mom, and t'anks God they didn't get the ol' laugh-and-heave treatment at the City Desk.

Now she's blogged and has a cute little avatar as well.

Ma's linked at the right. I hope my use of the F word the other day doesn't work against linking to the newspaper blog (they have rules about profanity), seeing as how it is my First Amendment right to express myself. God bless Americur.

No comments: