Monday, March 24, 2008

Lost Weekend

Not that I watched "Lost" or caught up on the new season or anything of importance. I'm just sayin'.

Took some books back to the Duck Store to get my (fair share of abuse) usual $10 for each $130 that I spend there, and walked away about 20 lbs lighter with $84 in my pocket. But I kept the Astronomy book back. She was only giving me $30 for it! No deal. I'd rather be a nerd and keep it for reference then lower its value that way. I wasn't as attached to the book on television -- kind of dry for such a magnificent art form.

Spent the dough at Value Village and somewhere else ... I can't remember. But I got 4 nice sweaters and I think some food for the week. Oh and some booze for a party Saturday where I behaved like a freshman and slugged a few too many, but I stuck with Vodka and that made all the difference. I was still a little puny yesterday, but managed some laundry and some proper Easter God-film watching. Jeffrey Hunter a Jesus in "King of Kings" ... dude ... Christopher Pike died for us all, friends, and Rip Torn led him there. Good ol' Rip. Two minutes of him as Judas and we were compelled to put in "Men in Black".

Work all week and then school next week. I'm too old for this. 4 more months until July. No. Sleep. Til Vegas!

No comments: