Thursday, March 20, 2008

The End is Nigh

Friends, I know I may say this every time, but this time I really mean it. This was the hardest term of my entire college career so far -- although, honestly, what could beat it? The cat died, there was the run-in with the hobo, there was Economics, and today I had to come up with the names of 2 Bollywood directors and their films, and I couldn't do it. But it's over and done and the first grade came in and it's a P for Pass in Econ so I'm DONE with that shite ... until the next Econ class, since Journalism majors have to take 8 credits ... Whatever n' junk. I'm done.

I'm going to miss astronomy though. That was fun stuff.

Release the hounds, it's time for some vodka.

Or sleep.

2 comments:

Mr. Bascomb said...

Hats off and hardy cheers!...

I look forward to a furure get-together involving vodka martinis and animated discussions about white dwarfs, pulsars, quasars and that weird WMAP cold spot.

Congradulations! Well done!

li'l hateful said...

You know, I'm fascinated by neutron stars with the lighthouse model pulsars, and binary neutron stars that can collide and create gamma-ray bursts. It makes me think of clackers but with rapidly rotating iron and a HUGE magnetic field instead of plastic on a string (which could knock you unconscious, sure, but still ... I'm just sayin'...).