Monday, November 19, 2007

Other People's Mail - Holiday Edition

I've decided that there's only one catalog worthy of Christmas presents this year -- no, not the Buddhist one, although the big prayer cloak still looks mighty warm. No, this year, you're all getting goods from Museum Replicas Limited.


For the fellas -- these lovely "300" briefs -- just like the movie (or I should say that as JUST. LIKE. THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEE).

Comes with adjustable rear snaps for a better fit. I guess if you have to pee you unsnap the front? I don't know. Not my problem.


For the ladies, a leather corset -- because, honestly, those nippers they sell at Penney's don't really tuck you in quite like real leather. And look how it boosts the yays. Who wouldn't want one of these? I like the wee jacket too, with the fringing fun sleeves and bolero front, but you have to buy that separately. Might be worth it ... could wear it as a shrug on cold days ...

This catalog's also got Venetian stilettos, "feasting utensils" (listed under "feastware") and a complete Knight's Templar Ensemble.

Honestly, if I hadn't discovered boys in the 10th grade, I'd probably be saving up for the Deluxe Cape.

Just so's you know, this is my 8th straight day of work and it looks like I'm going for 10 full days of job. My mom, of course, has been laid off. Is this cosmic balance? non lo so.

Did I mention I have 2 midterms this week?

So I'm kinda loopy.

No comments: