Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ween

I'm channeling this message through my Earth contact, l'il hateful.

My name is Varuka Beauvoir-Töricht, late wife of Philip Töricht and heiress to the riches of Madame Beauvoir. Last Saturday I was compelled to attend a dinner party with a group of people I would never been seen with socially ... with the exception perhaps of my husband (poor inept Lippie) and my playboy cousin, Winthrop (the ladies call him Teddy).


It was bad enough sitting at the table with an accountant, the gardener and my late mother's boyfriend, but then to discover that everyone had a secret past! The night just spiraled down like a nightmare.

To think! The cordial Henry Griffin who wooed my dear, elderly mother was an escapee from Alcatraz with a shark tooth tattoo advertising his past!


And Frannie O'Dowdy, mother's trusted housekeeper


was a Las Vegas harlot named Nina!


And that personal assistant, stealing from mother with the help of Mr. Cohen, a communist who pretended to be Jewish, but was really an insane evangelical preacher!

Poor Lippie standing there and not even paying attention, but it didn't matter to him, because poor, inept, hopeless Lippie was the murderer! This is what happens when you don't see your husband for 2 years (and the whole time he's really married to the personal assistant ...).


Darlings, they were all guilty...

No comments: