Friday, September 21, 2007

Things to do before school starts

- buy a new pen
- sleep
- watch another episode of On Demand "Fantasy Island" (done)
- buy another red sweater (done)
- sleep
- make some brownies
- finish reading one of the three books I just started - or leave them all half-finished through the term like always.
- sleep
- eat breakfast
- finally put the new checkbook register in my wallet so I can stop trying to balance my account on sticky notes and tissue paper

Adventure Friday:
Some mutt chased Cat chased up a tree today. That's instinct. You can't teach that. She came down again before cousin/roommate returned with the ladder. But no cat of mine is going to be a chicken. I'm going to teach her how to stand up for herself and fight back and ... and ... nah. I guess the tree thing is cool. Very little street cred, but it works.

No comments: