Friday, January 05, 2007

RNR with PBNJ

All this week I've been trying to decide if it's harder to work from 6am - 5pm or to work from 6am - 11am and then go to school from 12pm - 5pm. It's the same amount of time spent out of the bed or off the couch, but the work is all in one place and school is going from place to place to place to place.

This being the last day of my vacation (which means the last of the 10 - 11 hr work days -- thanks cold and flu season!), I've come to the conclusion that work is harder. At least at school I can go outside and sometimes there's even time for a pop-in to Starbucks. At school people don't constantly bitch at me and call me a liar ... as much ... At work I get paid, but that's all it's got going for it, really. If they paid me to go to school it would be totally ideal.

But when I think things have been tough for me, I remember that tomorrow is the return of the cousin/roommate from Hawaii.

Current Honolulu temperature: 74, feels like 74.
Current Eugene temperature: 37, feels like 29.

That's got to suck.

Back to my sammich. Peanut butter is a good, good thing.

P.S. what the ...? The brother's supporting my man, Obama? Is this a sign of the apocalypse? Welcome to our side, brother mine.

No comments: