Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm over it now. The online overview of InDesign is pretty helpful -- it's not telling me how to use the thing, but it's got a run-through of a lot of the great functions. I had no idea Adobe was responsible for PageMaker. Dude, I used that 15 years ago. Nice to know it's still around and can upgrade into CS2.

Flip. It snowed again. Better put on the long underwear. In some ways this weather's great, because the houses all look like they have frosting on them, but standing at the bus stop waiting to go to school kinda blows. But ... it is so pretty and when it comes down in those Hollywood flakes and it's so quiet ... yeah ... that's nice. And it's like having seasons. Sure, it killed the anemone, but there will be others. Maybe I'll try again to swipe the seeds of our neighbor's Iceland poppy.

R.I.P. 2003 - 2007

No comments: