Monday, October 02, 2006

Art? Forgeddabowdit

I was going to post something today and then I totally forgot what it was. I'm sure it was important, however not so important that I would remember it.

School + Work = Me no think so good

I mean, good golly, when you're stressed out practicing t'ai chi, something's effed up. It's probably an art deficiency. These pictures always help...

This is Maurice Quentin de la Tour.

I used to think he looked a lot like Kevin Spacey.





But here he looks a little like Jack Benny.


Art is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
I'm calmer already.

Message to the future Dr. K:
"While it was never definitively established where Barney Rubble worked, the general consensus was that he also worked at Slate & Co. with Fred (though in another part of the quarry, as we did see some scenes in the locker room in which they both appeared, but never in the quarry itself)." (www.stupidquestionsanswered.com/answered/barney.htm)
He was also a geological engineer and a furniture repossessor. Barney was a true (Prehistoric) Renaissance man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you've just cast the (long overdue) Jack Benny bio-pic.

li'l hateful said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh I see it! Much more convincing than Bobby Darin, man.