Friday, September 22, 2006

Last Hurrah

This is it. Monday school begins (which means Sunday I work, which means the end of the weekends). I have a first day of school outfit already picked out, I've started my research topic for my Journalism paper (Asperger syndrome), and I think I've got a handle on the Italian, at least enough to get me into the class and answering questions about my l'estate. I figure History of Film will take care of itself, and will be approached with an art-flows-over-you method of study. We'll see how long that lasts.

To celebrate the new academic year, cousin/roommate and I are going to pay full price for "Jackass 2".

Man, I love Party Boy.

Yesterday's customer comment of the day: Do you have inventory in your warehouse? And, yes, as I found out, he really did mean it in a general sense, not on a specific item. Are there retail companies out there that are just fronts? And, if so, what are the benefits of a business like that? I may want to consider that as a career. No inventory = No overhead. Bene.

No comments: