Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Reasons to love the dentist

My dentist has a television in the ceiling, so when you're lying there getting your teeth drilled, you can have headphones on and be distracted. They even give you goggles to wear over your glasses so you can see and not get sprayed by the water pik. I once had 2 fillings done and saw most of the original "Flight of the Phoenix," and once I watched half of 2 episodes of Star Trek. Today it was tuned to VH-1 and that reality game show about the models. There was no sound (I decided it wasn't worth the headphones), but it looked interesting -- and it's not hard to read lips when they keep repeating the word "bitch".

Anyway, in the middle of a poke in my top tooth this commercial came on. Turns out, it's even better with sound.

Except for the snow. The snow is too loud.

No comments: