Sunday, March 12, 2006

Racer XXX

I love Kimi Raikkonen. Let me count the ways...

  • Is it because he goes from 22nd place to 3rd and a podium finish on a one-stop fuel strategy?
  • Is it because he's known as the ICEMAN?
  • Is it because he has his own Fan Club Tour? (sign up now for Monaco!)
["Can I meet Kimi in Monaco ? The answer is possibly - when booking on the 'Offical Club' Tour - lucky Members will be invited onto Kimi's Boat. They are chosen as a 'Lucky Draw' - subject to his Sponsor and Team commitments he will visit the boat to greet you. You will spend several hours on the boat in Monaco Harbour, you can enjoy the hospitality and the GP atmosphere. Kimi's visit will be an added bonus - this normally takes place late afternoon on Saturday."]

Thank God for F1 racing, that's all I can say. Without it, this kind of renaissance talent would have no outlet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey K - sorry my first comment on your blog is lame, but.....I lost ALL of your email addresses! Will you send them to my work account? Thanks, Sheryl