Thursday, February 16, 2006

I forget what 8 is for

1. Seven things I plan to do before I die
1.) visitare a Napoli
2.) see Arsenal play Manchester City at the City of Manchester Stadium
3.) shoplift something from Walmart (stick it to the Man!)
4.) get that lasik thing the kids all talk about
5.) make Silvia's coffeecake without f**king it up
6.) read all the books on my to-be-read pile
7.) drive through South Dakota

2. Seven things I can do
1.) boil water
2.) sleep for 10 hours
3.) get insulted by phone, chat and email all at the same time
4.) drive a stick-shift
5.) upgrade Mozilla and Winamp all by myself
6.) break someone's elbow if I have to
7.) lie convincingly

3. Seven things I can't do
1.) act as my own defense in court
2.) cart-wheels
3.) listen to Bob Seger
4.) swing dance
5.) remember the name of that woman with the short dark hair who's in the Rizzoli Christmas card photo from 18 years ago (Donna? Debra? Sandy?)
6.) sing along with Abba
7.) eat candy with nuts in it

4. Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1.) walking
2.) talking
3.) literacy
4.) tidiness
5.) "them eyes like a gypsy"
6.) really nice teeth
7.) being well-versed in the classics (film, that is)

5. Seven things I say most.
1.) Dude
2.) Mother corker!
3.) What the? Oh for the luvva ...
4.) Oh, nuh-uh, sugar sugar
5.) Your tea is ready
6.) pffffft right
7.) Shut up

6. Seven celebrity crushes
1.) Richard Widmark
2.) Toshiro Mifune
3.) Owen Wilson
4.) Naomi Watts (sorry, Jolie)
5.) Alastair, the kid who cries in the loch in "Rob Roy" ("I cannot! I cannot!")
6.) Jarvis Cocker
7.) Jin from "Lost"

7. Seven random lyrics running through my head while answering this meme (extra points if you can guess the song and artist):
1.) We move like tigers on Vaseline
2.) I'm an alligator. I'm a mama-papa comin' for you.
3.) I wish I was a fisherman, tumblin' on the seas/Far away from the dry land and it's bitter memories
4.) I was born in the wagon of a travelin' show. My mama used to dance for the money they'd throw.
5.) He tells me that women grow on trees and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees
6.) When he picks up the trash, he puts it in a garbage can./That's what you look like to me/and what I see's a pity./Close your face and stay outta my way/If you don't wanna go to Fist City
7.) Love me 'til my heart stops/Love me 'til I'm dead

weird .... 7 questions/7 answers ... do I get good luck for doing this?

bring it on.

No comments: