Sunday, June 12, 2005

Food Glorious Food

First, may I just say, in reference to the title of this entry, that I hate the musical "Oliver!" -- and it may be that you have to put the exclamation mark at the end or it may just be that "Who will buy this wonderful feeling" crap, because I just can't buy into it. That said, the few moments I've watched of the film version were spent RIVETED to Oliver Reed's face. Mein Gott, what an extraordinary human being. He was like a walking Picture of Dorian Gray, with each drink and bizarre habit etching into his face as he aged.

But I digress.

The point I'm making is I've just had the best food on this green earth and it was glorious. And I'll tell you all something else: food done right is next to Godliness, even when it's a bacon-topped maple bar. Hallelujah and amen.

That's all. It's a Bacon Wrapped Summer


I swear, it tasted just like licking a plate at Denny's Posted by Hello

No comments: